Our purpose built vet facilities have an extensive range of diagnostic equipment to provide the highest quality medical, surgical and nursing care to our companion pet patients, superior service to our clients and a safe and enjoyable environment for our vet team.
We have a range of services on offer such as:
- Chiropractic, Osteopathic & Rehabilitation Therapies
- Wellness and Vaccination Programs
- House call visits
- Medical services such as Dentistry, Digital Radiology, Ultra-sonography, In-house Blood, Urine & Feacal testing
- Surgical services such as de-sexing, Soft Tissue surgery and orthopaedic surgery
- Puppy Class, plus FREE NURSE checks for your new puppy or kitten
- Preventative services and advice including flea and tick treatments, heart-worm prevention and intestinal worming
- Additional services like basic cat and dog grooming, nutritional advice, weight control programs, micro-chipping
- Cat boarding in our brand new cat condos plus some small dog boarding
- After hours and emergency service
- Specialist referral options
- Euthanasia, cremation and burial services
Our team of vets and nurses are more than happy to assist with questions or queries over the phone. So if ever you are unsure as to whether your pet needs veterinary attention then just call to discuss the particular situation with us.