“Happy Pets, Happy People” – Fear Free and Low Stress handling is how we treat the patients in our care – we want all our patients and their owners to feel safe and comfortable when they come to visit
Devoted Care and Community – We are devoted to what we do and the patients and people who we serve. We love our local community and seek to constantly empower the cause of responsible pet ownership within it.
Respect, Professionalism with integrity and Honest communication – Respecting the needs and concerns of our patients and respecting the expectations and concerns of their owners is important to us. We strive to practice professionalism with integrity while remaining open and honest in our communication.
– We, the team at Mona Vale Veterinary Hospital, promote the welfare of animals through excellence in veterinary medicine, education and service to our clients and the community.
– We will provide the best quality, comprehensive veterinary care on the Northern Beaches and will go the extra mile to deliver this experience to our clients and their pets.
– Through compassion and common sense, we will treat our patients as though they were our own pets and treat our clients as though they were our own families.
– We are an inspirational, energised and dynamic veterinary care team – looking after each other and encouraging each other to achieve our best.
We provide veterinary services such as:
- Fear Free and low stress handling
- desexing surgery
- flea and tick advice and prevention
- heartworm prevention
Plus we have:
- in house x-ray facilities, ultrasonography and laboratory/pathology testing
- dentistry, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
- nutritional advice, weight control advice
- puppy preschool
- euthanasia, cremation and burial services
- cat boarding, limited dog boarding facilities
- specialist referral options
- unique services such as massage therapy and chiropractic treatments.
We provide an after hours service through the Northside Emergency Veterinary Service located at 335 Mona Vale Road, Terrey Hills. Their contact number is 9452 2933. When we are closed they are open and fully staffed.
Our team of vets and nurses are more than happy to assist with questions or queries over the phone. So if ever you are unsure as to whether your pet needs veterinary attention then just call to discuss the particular situation with us.